make gif

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Good Morning!! This card is Round #6 of the Unidentified Images Swap. Thank You Linda for such a cute image!! I really enjoyed making this card!!
I colored my image with Copic Markers, and mounted the image on foam tape to add dimension to the card. The word FRIENDS is from a set I have of stamps regarding friendship. The edging is done with a punch I had here for a project. Ribbon with footprints and fire hydrants is also some I had left from that project. Inside is a verse, "thanks for being my friend". Friendship is so very important! This card was such fun to make!! Again - Thank You Linda for hostessing this round and sending such a cute image!!

12 comments:

  1. Cute card Janet! Love the ribbon and the border punch....perfect for this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, your card is adorable!!! I love the fire hydrant and paw print ribbon! It is too cute and certainly adds a lot of fun to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that ribbon....perfect for the card!

    And, recycled corrugated cardboard! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where ever did you find a paw print border punch?! It's awesome! Love the ribbon too and your coloring is so appropriate for a blonde-brown fur ball puppy! Fun & cute, it doesn't get any better than that@

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Janet I love this card. The ribbon with the hydrant and paw prints is TDF...great job on this challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The edge punch is just perfect, Janet. Very cute. I love the textured background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie--love the ribon and it is so perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the corrugated paper and the hydrant ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUCH a fun card, Janet! Love the texture! Hugs, kadie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that ribbon! Cute lil doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...such an adorable card Janet!!
    Loveeeeee your punched out paws and the ribbon....love everything about this cuter than cute card!
    I hope it finds its way to my doorsteps...**wink**♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Janet, this is a darling card. I love the use of the cuttlebug background with this sweet image. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete