make gif

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hi Everyone!! FINALLY!! I got this one to post!! This card is made from the image from Round #7 of the Unidentified Image swap! Thank you Carol for such a cute image!! All I could think of was "dancing - what should I use?". I found the DP, and got started! This image is SO cute!! I colored it with Copic markers - E00, E17, R32, C10, BG72, R81 & RV 23. I applied the DPs to the CS, also using some ribbon to make the "seam" look more finished. The small pearls were applied in the lower left corner of the card. The pink CS in back of the image is Bazzil CS. Behind teh phrase Carol sent us is a background material - is like a plastic and you can sand it if you would like (I got it from a local scrapbook store to use on cards). Both the pictue and the phrase are raised with foam tape. Thanks again Carol for sending this image!!

1 comment:

  1. Janet, this is a great card and even better in real life..you really rose to the challenge on this...beautiful...

    ReplyDelete