Friday, April 26, 2013

Well, I decided to enter the Twisted Tuesday Challenge last week - since it was about CHOCOLATE!! And I am DEFINATELY a Chocoholic!!! The challenge was 2TC48, the main challenge was what was used to color with (and Copics were mentione and they are what I use!), but the twist was to use something "chocolate" in the card. SO - I knew I coulf do that one!! I used DP that had chocolate chips on it, and a stamped image from a retired SU stamp I had. I colored the candy bar and wrapper with Copics, and used glitter on the foil in the wrapper. Also used Baker's Twine that was a chocolate color. Some chocolate colored bling was put in the lower corners of the card. ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome card Janet. I love the paper and love what you did with the image. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete